Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. On every deposit the client can get up to 30% bonus, and each account can get up to 5000 Base currency.
2. The promotion is available to all base currency accounts.
3. This promotion is valid for new and existing clients during the promotion period only.
4. The Bonus will be credited into your trading account on completion of your deposit, and after identification documents are submitted and verified, which includes, among others, the provision of:
4.1 Proof of identity - A clear, up-to-date copy of a government-issued picture document that includes the client’s full name (as displayed in the account), date of birth, and expiration date.
4.2 Proof of residence – A recent (not older than three months), clear copy of a bank statement, utility bill or local authority tax bill, indicating the clients name (as displayed in the account), date of issue and address of residence.
4.3 DOD- all DOD's signed in cases when applicable
5. Award will be credited according to the trading account’s base currency.
6. In order to withdraw your award, you are required to execute a minimum trading volume of 250 lots for every 1000 bonus funds within six months. If this is not met, the bonus will be cancelled and removed from your account.
6.1 Hedging orders (1 Buy 1 Sell) will be considered as 1 order only.
6.2 An order will not be counted if it remains active less than 3 minutes.
6.3 Any withdrawal of the funds from a clients account will cause the removal of previously awarded trading bonus.
7. This promotion can be added to past awarded bonuses by TradeFred; their required trading volume will be combined, and you will need to trade the total volume in the six months since the first promotion was activated. If this is not achieved, the first bonus will be removed from your account, the combined volume will remain unchanged, and the count will continue.
8. Inactive accounts – In cases where the Client has not traded for six months, a bonus can be added once they are active again.
9.1 Abuse – Any improper or abusive trading, that is not in accordance with the company’s client retail agreement, will result in the award being revoked or not provided, and may also result in the account being frozen pending proper investigation and suspended, should the investigation’s result indicate a breach of the client retail agreement.
9.2 No waiver – Any delay or omission to exercise any right, power or remedy accruing To the Company upon any breach or default under these Terms & Conditions or the Retail Client Agreement, shall not be deemed and must not be construed as a waiver of Its rights.
9.3 Validity – If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of These Terms & Conditions, and, to that extent, the provisions of these Terms & Conditions are intended to be and shall be deemed severable.
9.4 Terms Change – In Case of modification of the particular award’s Terms & Conditions, the Company shall provide the client with appropriate notification via email in advance.
9.5 In case of any discrepancy between the Retail Client Agreement and these Terms & Conditions, the latter shall prevail.
9.6 The Company reserves the right to cancel or change the Terms & Conditions at anytime.